Ford Think Parts

Brake shoes are Centric 111.07990

1 Like

Any one have replacement shocks?
Id rather not spend the money on the coilover options on NEV as they seem expensive for what they are.

I also didnā€™t want to overpay, so I bought some Monroe ā€œload-adjustingā€ shocks (58263) from Summit Racing and modified them to fit the factory THiNK coils. Total cost was approx $150 for all four.

I transferred the coil perches (what the lower half of the springs rest on) and the lower sleeve/ bushings (what the lower bolt goes through) from the old shocks.
I then cut the bottom of old coils to approx 9ā€ (the spring perch on these shocks sit higher than the originals) & I ground the bottom of the them somewhat flat for them to seat on the perch and added a wider bushing for them to rest on. The wider-bushings I bought from my local Tractor Supply Store (part #22KITA152).
Then installed the old springs together with the springs that came with the shocks. I used the factory spring retainer. It handles like a sports car now (with street DOT tires of course)!

Iā€™m confident there are more direct fit options out there, but I chose to use what I had bought.

I hope this helps someone.

1 Like

Just measure the length and go to a shock chart and find a compatible shock. Thatā€™s all NEV did.

Thanks for all that detail and option. Thats a bit more work than Iā€™m wanting to do for a shock replacement.

Thanks David. Was seeing if someone had already done that research and could share a part number.

I am needing a windshield ?

eBay brand new $495 shipped

FORD Think Parts ,New Glass Windshield ~~~~ LIMITED TIME SALE ~~~~~ | eBay

I will look there thanks

I ordered windshield, I just received it. It came with no directions on how to install windshield, any suggestions, I did not find anything on google.

Thanks

You will need to buy Auto Glass Urethane Windshield Adhesive. Watch some videos on You Tube for replacing car windshields which will guide you on how to do it. Either that or call a auto glass company and see what they would charge. Might be reasonable since you have the windshield.

The multi switch (signal/wiper/lights) on our Ford THiNK steering column comes from a late 1990ā€™s-2002 Ford Fiesta IV/ Mazda121.

2 Likes

The brake master cylinder for the THiNK is from a Fiat 124 (Ford and Fiat have history together).

I believe the Dorman brand part number is M39134.

I suspect the drum brake cylinders are from the same car, BUT I am unable to confirm.

It appears most if not all Ford THiNK parts came from Ford owned European cars/market.

I hope this info helps someone save money.

2 Likes

Thanks you for information. I did look for YouTube videos for Ford Think windshield installing I could not find any, I did find some for regular vehicles.

Yes itā€™s installed just like a regular vehicle. If you need the shop manual it also goes over on how to replace the windshield in the body section. Send me your email address if you need a copy.

marcyL1275@yahoo.com

Thanks

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you! I need the Steering wheel hub attachment, my employees searched the entire Internet for it but couldnā€™t find anything suitable.

1 Like

I have another question, the place to charge the Think, when putting in my electrical cord supply, the part in the car pushes in, not sure how to get in there to push it back up??

I agree. Installed these 3 lights last year. They look and work great. Much brighter than the OEMā€™s and very easy installation.