Ford Think ball Joints

Anyone have a part number for replacement balljoints on a Ford think? The upper and lower comntrol arms are no longer available. I have pressed out the old ball joints, but cant seem to cross referance them. Next step is to ream control arms and use a larger joint I found. Any ideas before this step? maybe a Jem is the same? The new think company was no help on the older parts, claim that was a whole nother company.

HI, i carry the ball joints for the ford think

give me a call we have lots of ford think parts

Electric cart warehouse
(714) 556 5661
2957 Randolph Ave #B
Costa Meas, CA 92626

[QUOTE=vwtech906;8562]Anyone have a part number for replacement balljoints on a Ford think? The upper and lower comntrol arms are no longer available. I have pressed out the old ball joints, but cant seem to cross referance them. Next step is to ream control arms and use a larger joint I found. Any ideas before this step? maybe a Jem is the same? The new think company was no help on the older parts, claim that was a whole nother company.[/QUOTE]

Hi, so not sure if you have found the right Ford Think Ball Joints that you were looking for but if you did then I hope this will help others in the future. I am not sure what the part number is for the Ford Think Ball Joint is but the place where I have found them is here:
Go to eBay and type in this item number: 320899381237
NEW 2002 Ford Think Neighbor Ball Joint Front or Rear 02 Think Control Arm Parts | eBay

These guys seem to have the best prices on the ford think ball joint and I am sure you can save a few more dollars if you put in your best offer on this. I did look trough their items and they did have other Ford Think Neighbor parts and accessories but since this is for the ball joints than I am not putting any other links but you can just look trough their items. What I did notice is that they have some really cheap Ez-Go 36V Golf Cart charger with the Powerwise Plug which I taught it was pretty cool as I do have an ezgo golf cart and

Hope this helps a little!

2005 and newer GEM uses the press in type ball joints. These are sold as a separate part. Can’t remember the size. There are several ATVs that use this type of ball joint as well. It will be tough to discover what diameter they are.

Daniel