Constant buzzing started while driving a 2002 e825

Hello everyone, I am new to the golf cart community. I just bought a 2002 e825, and my daughter and I were out driving when a constant buzzing noise started. We would park the car turn it off, and start it back up, and the noise stopped, but then the buzzing noise begins again. Does it sound like the emergency brake switch is faulty or a loose connection? I bought a new switch online to replace it, and I’ve read it needs to be calibrated? Is this a fairly easy task, and is the switch located under the dash? Thanks in advance!

A buzz? Or a beep?
What is the status of your turn signal? My 09 had a horrible piercing beep on a delay timer (if you leave it on too long) It almost made me crash when I first drove it!!! It has since been toned down but I might replace it with a clicker.

Do your best and try to track down what exactly is buzzing. That might help if we find out what it is for.

Thanks for the response! It is the emergency brake buzzing sound.

If you are sure? does it go on and off when you cycle the handle?
You stated-

were out driving when a constant buzzing noise started. We would park the car turn it off, and start it back up, and the noise stopped, but then the buzzing noise begins again.

Please clarify:
So- doing nothing else except cycling the key stops the buzzing? Then it starts up again?

Are you hitting a bump when it starts up?
How long does it take before buzzing returns?
If you cycle the key on and just sit- does the buzzing still return?

I am going to drive it today, and troubleshoot! I will keep you posted.