Cells in Florida

@RogerThat
Can I make this public?

Yes no problem and I like my math better ,LOL
Yes I think 5-7 a sub pack would be nice but this is a test - prototype cart with a new design AC motor and controller and a few other different goodies , redesigned cluster and holder too. I will post the whole conversion when completed tests and corks .

I think you could work something out with Michael, unless you are too far apart to save on shipping.

I like the tested $25 price too .
I say we vote .

Hey, I found new emoji. :slight_smile: :fu::point_down::-1:

Yes my price is much better for me so I vote yes.:joy:

@LithiumGods has batteries in Fl. now. May be getting more.
Once he gets testing done, he can recommend cell count and ah needed for more Gem conversions.
As this is the 3rd chemistry he’s tested, should be good advice.

If you don’t mind answering this .what were the batteries made for? What type of company buys that many extra batteries and never uses them which could mean 2 things. They are great and don’t fail or they needed this many extras because on failures🤷‍♂️? Thanks just wondering and if you want just send me a Pm. Thanks

Company went out of business. Once the investors money was gone it was over. They didn’t buy the batteries, everything made in USA.
Customers were Utilities, Nasa, Solar farms, etc.
IMO, there was no path to success. 160 cells in a ss tank with electronics on each one. Thousands of failure points. Just one problem and a $40k battery is useless.

So were they going to be used in the oil tanks as a big battery?

Yes, they are complete new 160s batteries 512v nominal.
Designed for direct burial. All electronics and acquisition boards inside.

Really that is cool so like you said lots of good hardware. I would love to see one. Do you have pictures of any when you were breaking it down. If you don’t mind I would love to see them. Thanks Rodger

This is all I found. Scrapping the electronics. ss braided cables and QC.
15 or so ss tanks and baskets/shelves for cheap.
You might have to stop in to see the rest. :slight_smile:

2000lb%20basket 2000lb%20on%20pallet

2000lb%20basket%20full

Oh my god looks like a birds nest with way over thought out.were they using some sort of balancing system or just the mini over voltage modules? But it is still really cool and a lot of good stuff there . Even the boxes specially if you want to store a large stock of firearms or something like that under ground. I think you got a great thing going there and you are very fair on your pricing.:sunglasses::+1:t2:

Good day. This is a little off topic but figured I would ask anyways. I have a like new Ride-4-fun motor and matched reprogrammed controller that I am looking to trade or sell to fund a new set of li-ion batteries. Not sure if you would want to trade or know someone that may want to trade for a set . Thanks let me know if any one wants to.

Mike would be your guy. @LithiumGods in Naples.
If not, I might do something.
What did RFF do to the T3? Generally not suited for high performance.

Yes that’s surprising to

Me as well T-3? Why would they be using a T-3 instead of a T-4

There ya go Grant. 1/2 a Spark. :slight_smile:

I can find out what all they did to the controller but I know that at the time it had to be sent into them in order to get the max out of the motor .