Cells in Florida

Fo you still have cells coming into Florida soon? Looking to repower the gem car? Thanks and I can test and change and balance them . Please let me know. Thanks rodger

@kinghappy in Naples has a few more coming.
I can ship them from Mn. too.
Just sold the one set of 5 x 5s on Ebay. Let me know what configuration you need.
Michael @kinghappy or @grantwest can give you their opinion on voltage.
Dave

I just went back to look at the thread. Price has went up, as I only have drained modules out of the tank. Like this:

160 x >60ah cells.

$5000

I have a feeling Michael would split a pack with someone.

I need like 25 or so for this project but if they work out I will use them on future builds

I can sell 2 x 10s and 1 x 5s tested but not balanced for $1000 plus shipping.
Original factory ss banding, flex bars, and end plates.

25 each is a fair price.let me organized it and what is your is your payment method? PayPal

I can accept PayPal if you pay fees or send friends and familly.

This is Michael in Naples.
Michael Mccormick
He knows batteries and may share some.

wmgceo@gmail.com

239-774-4050-off.

239-784-5690-c

267-295-2806-f

Naples,Fl.

I think that comes out to $40/ea which is a great price . Dave didn’t you charge me more than that ? For $25 ea i will buy all of them :grinning:

···

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 7:28 PM RogerThat electricforum@discoursemail.com wrote:

RogerThat

December 16

25 each is a fair price.let me organized it and what is your is your payment method? PayPal

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to grantwest, Inwo, kinghappy, RogerThat.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

$5000/160 = $31.25/cell
$1000/25 = $40/cell these would be tested but not matched or balanced.
If it was me for a single Gem conversion, spend the $50 each.
I will use matched capacity cells, bottom balance, and band them series parallel from 5-7 in each group.

@RogerThat
Can I make this public?

Yes no problem and I like my math better ,LOL
Yes I think 5-7 a sub pack would be nice but this is a test - prototype cart with a new design AC motor and controller and a few other different goodies , redesigned cluster and holder too. I will post the whole conversion when completed tests and corks .

I think you could work something out with Michael, unless you are too far apart to save on shipping.

I like the tested $25 price too .
I say we vote .

Hey, I found new emoji. :slight_smile: :fu::point_down::-1:

Yes my price is much better for me so I vote yes.:joy:

@LithiumGods has batteries in Fl. now. May be getting more.
Once he gets testing done, he can recommend cell count and ah needed for more Gem conversions.
As this is the 3rd chemistry he’s tested, should be good advice.