BMS Leads on parallel batteries

Please excuse my very, very, very bad drawing. I am about ready to install two 99v Spark batteries in parallel giving me 120Ah.
My question is should I connect the BMS leads in parallel and then to the BMS or is there a better way?

In other words, tie cell 1BMS lead to cell 1 BMS lead and then to the BMS an so on down the line.

@grantwest @Inwo

Wow 2 Spark packs that’s 6 battery’s where are they all going? This should be a fun little car.
I can’t help you with a answer for your BMS but that’s how I would think it would link together. Dave will know

Grant,
No these are those 28S Spark cells that I sent you pictures on. I have one in my e2 and it works great, We are putting two of them in Kerry’s e4 he got from you, it is almost road ready. All we need to do is wire up the batteries and find motor.
So in short it’s just two batteries (really long batteries) and they will fit in the rear battery compartment.

Looks good. I don’t think it matters if you make the bms connections on one battery, then continue to the other. But tapping wire in middle may be more technically correct. Equal length.
Don’t forget to wire load inverse parallel. (that’s what plumbers call it) Plus to one battery and minus to the other. A small thing, but I think Grant reported problems with parallel lead batteries in something.

@grantwest The pre-2015 Spark have LiFePo4 28s. Perfect drop-in Gem packs if they fit mechanically.