Best parts of owning electric cars

I am writing a paper about electric cars being the future. I would like to know what the best parts of owning an electric car. I would be a big help thanks!

Many advantages like

1. Fuel Economy
  2. Performance and Maintenance
  3. Reduced Carbon Footprint
  4. Tax Rebate
  5. Stylish Design

How about that smug feeling you get when you’re doing something different than everyone else? :slight_smile:

No antifreeze, no problem. No oil changes, no fan belts to go bad, no fuel injection or computers to fail, no check engine lights, no spark plugs to replace, no head gaskets to blow, no rods to throw, no fuel filters to get stopped up, just simple, plain simple in design and functionality.

Not having to go to the fuel station. Even nice gas stations suck. And you are always out of fuel when you have somewhere to go or are in a hurry. Electric Vehicle–Drive home plug in. In the morning leave, drive home and plug in. Really easy to maintain.

There are only 2 or 3 moving parts in an electric engine compared to 130+ in an internal combustion engine. Less to go wrong!

It would be not having the dreaded fuel stops every so many miles, plus most electric cars now a far way ahead in terms of technology than other petrol / diesel cars