Best batteries for resale

I’ll give that a try. Should I use algorithm 13 or 34 for o’riley 31DCM batteries

I’m sorry 13 or 32 for O’riley 31DCM batteries

Did you identify what it is currently set/running?

13 is your target for those batteries.

Yes its set on 14 for the original setting

I read another post that claimed I could use the master switch to reset the charge profile.

Yep- that’s the way I did mine. had to lay on my side, arm barely reached the master breaker while keeping the charger panel in view.

I ran a short charger cord from the nose of the car and a cord from the wall to where I was laying. Plug them together and it was GO Time!
Count the blinks, flip, flip, blinky blink, flip, blinky.
Worked well for me.

I’ve made up a push button like old houseboater said but using the master switch seems like an easy way, instead of taking the dash apart. I also read a post that said algorithm 32 is best for the 31DCM batteries

I don’t know much about 32. Trust the words from OHb. He knows way more than me.

Thank you,Do you need all batteries hooked up to reset the charger algorithm.

Yes, that is needed
To enter the programming and cycle through the sequence you need to toggle the main breaker on and off. Essentially showing 72v to the charger.

For what it’s worth, 27vdc is enough to change profiles. Before getting the programmer, I put 3 x 9v batteries in a box with a switch. Then I could do it with dead batteries or on the bench.

After a while I added a series led, and used it as a continuity tester and tv led tester. It turned out to be a very handy gadget.

Found this. No switch or box, but works the same.

I stand corrected, and a bit more educated.

Many thanks to AssyRequired and old houseboater. I changed my algorithm from 14 to 13 using the master switch method. Had my son looking under the gem at the lights. We found that it was best to wait till after the self test to flip the master switch for a hair less than a second to get in the program mode. I just have a couple of questions about charging. Should I leave the charger pluged in all the time. I took old houseboaters advice and bought the 31DCM batteries from O’Reilly . Got a great price of $550.00. And what do you think the range will be on my 2015 gem E2. Also is there much difference between the E2 and E4 and E6. Thank you all again.

always leave it plugged in.

FINALLY! I bought em.

Then I found out the motor is bad. What a great opportunity for a Ride for Fun!

Cart is up and running and FAST now!