Battery Indicator Gauge

Best money on a specialty tool that I think I ever spent was the $125ish for a DeltaQ QuikQ programmer. Instant end to the tappy-tap-tap profile changing guesswork.

1 Like

Thank you. I will be happy to purchase a programmer, do you know where I can?

I bought mine from ev drives. Looks like prices have gone way up in the last 2 years though. :frowning:

Any help on how to reprogram the charger or if there is somewhere I can send it to reprogram is much appreciated.

I can program the charger. It’s not terribly difficult to remove from the car. Message me if you’d like my business details for shipping info.

Is the process the same for the round display? I am having the exact same problems on a 2022 E6 with lithium batteries

I am having the exact same problems

Please specify. It is unclear as to what problem you are having. This thread hops around on a few different issues.

Also- include some details on your car. Is this the factory 2022 lithium pack? Or did you do some sort of battery swap?

If i was to offer an opinion based on such limited info- None of the tips/tricks in the topic above will apply to your car. Your '22 car is a whole different animal that is normally locked up fairly tight and tethered to dealer connection for access. Depending on what you have going on, there may be a hack and/or bypass to solve your issue.

1 Like