Battery backpack for string trimmer, blowers, etc

Stihl, EGO, Husq and maybe one or two others make battery backpacks that plug into your existing battery powered yard tools to extend the run times. Costs range from $150(you bring your own batteries) to $1k(they bring them for you)
Has anybody cobbled together something like this yet?

Major advantages being using your cordless yard tools for longer than 20 mts before recharging.
Major fears being the entire backpack turning you into human burnt toast.

I suspect one could gut an old battery from the company that your tools run off of, adding in a very heavy gauge wire that runs to your back, and then wiring it up to a buttload of lithiums of some used variety. Then using either @Inwo charging systems or further hacking up a manufacturer charger.

Heck, if a voltage switch is possible and multiple “tool ends” could be made you could, in theory, use this to run your Dewilt Sawzall for 30 mts in your shop, then turn around, swap out the end, flip a switch and go string trim your lawn with your Ryobi.

I thinking of this also. some of them have more than 2 battry connectors, so there manbe some other comacaions going on. my ryobi 18 volt has just 2 connectors. so tats easy. so I thought of leaf cells 60ah
7.2 volts x 2 cells = 14.4 volts slightly slow but all day power. also ego blower rechages in 45 minutes with fast charger.

or https://egopowerplus.com/blower-600cfm/

I started working on a 18650 battery back pack then realized how compliacted high voltage and powered packs are tricky. getting several smaller batteries and quick charger makes goo sences for thoses wanting to do commerical yard care.