Bat Six install pics

Hey everyone wanted to share some pics of the Bat Six install we did on our E4. The install was pretty straight forward and we had it done in 45 mins. Here is a diagram of how it hooks up

1 Like

We mounted the main unit under the dash. We simply velcro’d it to the Battey charger. This makes it easy to remove and plug and UN plug the connection cables
Then we ran the wires up to the display and mounted the display in the glove box face.

The display unit seems small at first but when you mount it in your dash the size seems Perfict. The display is bright and it’s very easy to read.

Here is a pic of what comes in the kit.
Instructions, install Hardwear, screen, wire harnes, controller.
Richard Briskin “the owner” is awesome. He was super cool to deal with and pretty much walked us threw install via Text messages.

[quote=Gwest;20325]Here is a pic of what comes in the kit.
Instructions, install Hardwear, screen, wire harnes, controller.
Richard Briskin “the owner” is awesome. He was super cool to deal with and pretty much walked us threw install via Text messages.[/quote]

Price and where you purchased the kit? Looks great!! Nice job!

I’ll get you the contact and price info when I get back to my office to see what the price was, we bought 2 units.

Here are some more pics of the glove box install.

When you install in this location you loose the factory lock. And that’s fine with me but u also loose the ability to have a pull point to relice the glove box. I’m going to have to come up with a new way of latching and or holding up the glove box

Retail is $399
Contact information@battsixsystems.com

Tell them Retail is $399.00
if you are a electric forum user you get 20% off
Tell him I sent your and your a Forum member so u get the discount.

Hey guys umm replacing the batteries and is there anything I need to disconnect to make it safe to do… main feeds to the ???
Also does anyone know how to hook up a radio to the fuse box 1-6 A-B and ground o ??

I just joined this and can’t see any pictures, I found this looking for this system but cannot find the actual website for them.

http://www.italentproductions.com/battsixbluetooth.html I just found this a few links down in google. Looks like only bluetooth now.

If interest, I’m looking at this to monitor up to 12 batteries.
It will also read amps and kwh in and out.MVC-006F