Alltrax controller 2005 Gem

No, but I have the motor and controllers.
Troy is working with a place that has a dyno for testing.
They say $150 to program the sevcon.
That is not realistic!:thinking:
However, if they can do the first one, even for $1k, I’m all in.
I have about $800 in parts.
Troy has one on the way. If he gets it working, we can all copy his.

LoL thanks man. You guys have done a lot. I’m just trying to do what I can to help out. It’s all about that team work. We can do a lot when we come together. It’s not hard to help, we just have Want, to make the effort. You and Grant inspired me from day one.

Let’s make this happen! I can’t wait to try it out!

Alltrax is planning on making an AC controller. Just not sure on dates and specs. But I was told by Ron, that help me with mine, that they plan to.

If anyone wants to help out and follow along, I have another motor controller for cost.
My plate is full for the next few months.
I’m sure Troy would appriciate a partner.

Troy you have been an amazing asset to me as a new owner of my gem cart. Your inspiration
from day one was just seeing how cool yours was when you stopped by our home. really appreciate
you efforts and research on gaining more speed from the gem car along with function

1 Like

I’m waiting for a RMA number and the Pmac motor and controller are on their way. The motor is freakin big so if this does work anyone with a 2005 or newer will still have to do some modifications to make it fit. At least that’s what I think so far after looking at it. But first thing first let me see if they can get it set up.

Getting some interest in following you.
Darren, may check in.

So far I haven’t shipped the motor or controller. I called the Company but I’m waiting for them to get back to me, because they said I need RMA so they don’t refuse it.

Got an RMA from Electric Motor Sports today, so I’ll be shipping the motor and controller first thing in the morning. Let’s hope things work, without too much from scratch work. Can’t wait to try out the AC.

Great news. Hope you are successful and get a lot of followers.
35hp a.c. system for <$1k
70 of them waiting for new homes. Maybe you should have a ﹰGem fund.

Hey, ask them if they can do 6,000rpm. If not those of us with 12/1 gears and small tires may be left in the slow lane.
Also ask them for a Clearview display. Have you seen them? I guess you can program from it.

Is name is Raul and he said he would be joining our form so he can support anyone’s needs, They have another cool option like clear view with a 7” screen and also a BMS that can handle unlimited cells. So I’ll be checking into all of it as we move forward on the motor and controller first. I’m always looking for options. I’ll also ask about the rpms.

following this one .

Ok fellas let’s see what happens. Just got on email. Electric motor sports might have the controller and motor on the bench by the end of this week. Hoping for good news.

Good news already. No doubt about if they can do it, but will they.
Ask it they will do the same for ac induction motors. Same Sevcon control. Buddy, Steve has one he wants to get going. I have the files.
The ac motors are even lower cost. $200 on ebay.

Ok I’ll hit him up later this week and see what if they can do the induction motors. This is a good test run.

200$ !?!?!

Shiiiiit, I thought these cost more.

I’m on board now too.

The pmac is 1/2 the weight and 3 times the power.
More money though.

You have one of these don’t you? What is the length and diameter? The motor I used just interferes with the “rams horn” by about 1/2". My solution has been to leave the gearbox a little cocked in the frame.

The ac motor?
215mm dia

The pmac is shorter with much larger diameter. Horn needs to be moved.