Alliance Renewable Energy customer experience

Has anyone purchased from them? I am not sure if they can be trusted. feedback would be greatly appreciated.
:fish2:

[QUOTE=noleanderthegreat;9103]Has anyone purchased from them? I am not sure if they can be trusted. feedback would be greatly appreciated.
:fish2:[/QUOTE]

Now I know not to trust them. I have had a 50/50 response of good and bad experiences from customers on other forums. This morning, Richard cursed and yelled at me because I called him while he’s at the Isle of Man and asked yet again where my shipment (over 11 weeks in the waiting) is. I have asked him several questions, he has only answered a few questions. I don’t often get to this point with a business, I make purchases from many companies who rarely give me any problems (and correct them in the rare event of a problem). Richard puts the burden of running his business off on customers. I still don’t have my cells and I am prepared to file a lawsuit on Monday (yes, it has gotten this far, especially since Richard told me to f@#$ off this morning).