About the Battery & Chargers category

Batteries and Charging station talk.

When will produce the Batteries for Electric cars with small size and big capacity? Such type of battery will be very popular, because we can drive a long distance by electric car without recharging.

I bought myself an electric car. And although I work as an electrician myself I encountered a faulty battery repair in my car. Electrical profession https://www.electricianclasses.com/salary/ is not an easy profession. That’s why it’s a high-paying profession. But even professionals can be confronted with something not working properly. So it is better not to torment yourself and not to spend extra money. And just upgrade the battery to you. Can you advise some good models?

Technology is advancing. Tesla is coming up with more miniature electric cars battery systems and we expect more reduced sizes in the near future. Also the charging system is getting more and more advancement. Soon it shall be a breakthrough. It wont take long.

I just saw on amazon NOCO Genius Smart Chargers are 25%-60% off today and tomorrow.

I just picked up this 4-Bank Trickle Charger and Desulfator with Temperature Compensation for 1/2 off

Apologies if im in the wrong place. Dont see a “New Post” option in the Battery & Chargers category.

Im seeking options for charging up these two 12v batteries on my remote control mower

The alternator thats on this mower is supposed to keep the batteries charged. For whatever reason its not. They keep depleting the more I mow, until they get to under 12 volts, and the mower stops running and will not start unless I remove the batteries and charge them individually, each on a 12v battery charger. Once they are charged and re-installed, all working again for another few hours, until they loose voltage when both the electric and gas motor stop. This is happening on BOTH of the two remote mowers I own.

I have replaced the lead acid 12v 9ah batteries with new 12V 10Ah LiFePO4 Lithium batteries, and this cycle continues. Im usually left stranded up on a hill with a 300lb dead mower not able to move. Removing the batteries from the mowers enclosure has me unscrewing deck plates and battery holders and always winding up with poison oak all over my hands and arms everytime I use this mower. I dont mean to bore you with all of this, im just looking for a way to quick charge these batteries until I figure out why the alternators on both these machines are not doing their job.

I do have a beleeb adjustable battery charger, and can set it to 24V (hoping to charge both batteries at once) and wire in a more accessible anderson connector

to make this task much easier and without getting poison oak. Can you advise best way, and how to connect to both of these batteries with one anderson connector? Many thanks!