2019 E6 like new

2019 Gem E6 400 Miles
“ Gem’s Distance Battery Pack” this is the largest Gell Battey Pack available from the factory with 6” 8volt battery’s. 30 mile range. Delta Q battery charger with (J1772 ) Charger plug-this makes it so you could charge at a (public charge station ) it will take 220v Or 110 charging. “Premium” Gem Front Bumper. “Rugged “ Rear bumper with 1/2 tow Hitch”. Modz Flip 4 rear seat that folds into a flat bed With seatbelts. Factory Power Steering. Adjustable Tilt steering wheel. Windshield wiper, Back up camera. Premium LED head lights with day time driving lights , LED Tail lights, Bluetooth Stereo, Heater,Fan,Defroster.
Heated Front Window. Interior lights,
16 Mag Wheels, 9 k, 3 phase Ac motor. (This is the largest factory motor available) Califorina Registered Street legal, clean title (in my name) 6 Full Hard Doors. With glass roll up windows Car was 33k Brand New + tax and Lic I have the factory build sheet. asking 18k and I can work with you on shipping I have shipped Gems all over the place so getting it to you will not be a problem

Grant,

Do you still have this E6? Where in CA are you located?

Charles

Sorry I sold it a few months ago. It’s in So Cal now if your Intrested I can give you his Number and see if he still wants it?