2018 Gem e6 Charger Issues - HELP!

To clarify, the reading I’m getting here is .035V. Essentially 0 (zero).

For additional context the 12V battery under the dash is new and fully charged, reading 13V+.

@Dalydog - When you ordered up a bunch of replacement relays, Where did they come from? Do you have a link?

Are these relays you show(post 34) are the “bad” ones you pulled out?

Note that it looks like the pins are not standard. I doubt any “off the shelf” cube relay would work.

The no lights on instrument display is a new issue. When I turn the key I get nothing, no radio, no display data or lights on the instrument cluster.

Did the display light up/car move before the mass relay swap?

See link to relays here:

https://www.mouser.com/en/ProductDetail/Song-Chuan/MV002-1AH-D1SW-R1-12VDC?qs=XIHh3mCH3ZlaIjkFA1E2HA%3D%3D&countryCode=US&currencyCode=USD

Yes, picture of relays is a picture of the bad relays that were removed from the car.

No, this issue of no lights, horn and instrument cluster started prior to relay replacements.

Just following up here, any other suggestions for what to try next? I currently have a totally dead car in the garage. Thank you.

I had hoped one of the guys could help. I’ve been unavailable.