2014 Gem

I’m looking for your address now.
It only comes through with payment for services or goods.
Dave

Just sent it.

On my zivian, I have the two interlock wires, one that come from my key to the charger, the other out of the charger to the ground on the controller. Looking up the zivan I found that its NC unless power is supplied to the charger which opens the relay. I may install a switch later, but for now I just jumped the two wires and everything was fine. Does that sound right?

Chris

Yes, that works.
Did the app come through?
Got the buck.

App didn’t come through as of yet. I’ll keep aneye out for it.

Emailed a link

Got the app installed, thank you! What gauge wire are the BMS leads? Need to do some amazon shopping this morning…

20 or 22 awg

Maybe I can get some in the box I use these with a second nut, so as not to compromise the main connection.
Not exact but extremely high quality.

···

Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 7:17 AM

To: barbjb@acegroup.cc

Subject: [Electric Forum] [PM] 2014 Gem

chris1
January 2
Got the app installed, thank you! What gauge wire are the BMS leads? Need to do some amazon shopping this morning…

Visit Message
or reply to this email to respond to grantwest, Inwo, kinghappy, chris1.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Sorry for the confusion, Im going to be making 3 of these connectors for each bms. What gauge wire are the balancing leads? I doubt Ill have enough to stretch from front to back of the car 30 times. Ill use a regular eye crimp connector for each battery.

I have a bunch of terminals, so I threw some in the box.
Wires are 22awg

Good idea, as jst-xh are a pita to crimp as well as machine terminated wires.

I will still do this for two Gems. 6 x 10s modules.

Or even fewer on a pallet. The price break is mainly for not having to configure cells and box for shipping. It may not seem like much, but packing well enough to survive UPS is a big job for an amateur.
This is only 48 cells going out today.
MVC-015F

Your charger is on the front.
Notice ss tank in background. 2200lb battery from International battery Ma. Original cost $40,000.
Contains 160s cells and 20 gallons of transformer oil.
You don’t use oil in your business do you?
Or ss tanks. :slight_smile:

Ok so that is what is being sent through UPS today? Just let me know what I owe you in total and Ill send it right over. Thank you again for all the help!

Should I use my small RC charger to balance the cell beforehand or just set up the BMS and let it do its thing?

Two bms, two 15v spoofs, 2 bezel, some freebie terminals, USPS.
C10325 charger UPS.

If we decided on six 10s modules X $$$:
$$$$
Remind me to add extra end plates. Should need six at most?
Anything else I can USPS to you.
I’m going to pick up a pallet as soon as UPS gets my boxes out of my doorway.
Cells are about 5lb each.

I would connect them all to bms to start. Help the balancing along if needed.
Do things a little different here. It all depends on the equipment you have and time.
See how Michael is coming with his.

Shipping needs the size of the pallet. We are estimating 300lbs for batteries. Your location has a loading dock with a forklift or pallet jack to get the pallet on the carrier?

Waiting for UPS. If you need the size use 44" by 44" by 18" high.
I know I have those. If you want smaller I’ll look.
Yes, forklift to load for them. Normal business hours.

Hey Dave, going to PayPal you. Is there anything else you need?

That should do it.
Give me a heads up on shipping. UPS didn’t get here til 5:00, so I didn’t get the pallet picked up.
Important for me to have bol before truck shows up.
Are you shipping as class 9 hazmat? If yes, I’ll get stickers on it. Either way is fine with me.
Just let me know what shipper needs.

I dont think I want to raise any eyebrows with the stickers, unless you say its necessary! ********** will have his carrier reach out to you tomorrow and arrange delivery. Should they contact you or your brother and at what number? I dont want to give out anyone cell number.

Thank you!

I’ll have them in boxes.

···

Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 7:45 PM

To: barbjb@acegroup.cc

Subject: [Electric Forum] [PM] 2014 Gem

chris1
January 3
I dont think I want to raise any eyebrows with the stickers, unless you say its necessary! Anthony Giaquinto (Astro Masonry) will have his carrier reach out to you tomorrow and arrange delivery. Should they contact you or your brother and at what number? I dont want to give out anyone cell number.

Thank you!

Visit Message
or reply to this email to respond to grantwest, Inwo, kinghappy, chris1.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Funds sent! Thank you!

Delivery Location…

Tnx, got it.
I’ll get you a picture of pallet tomorrow.

Awesome! Can’t thank you enough!