2014 Gem

Shipping isnt an issue, I have access to a loading dock and or forklifts. Will the chargery C10325 charge up to 28s? I just watched a video on Youtube (might have been yours) said it will only do 24s?

I like the simplicity of this, set the top end voltage, and just let the bms do its work. I dont have to worry about profiles.

Oh crap, got ahead of myself. I wanted to show Angie how to build batteries and made 5 x 5s modules. :slight_smile:
These were all matched 68ah from 3.5 to 3v.

How do you want yours configured? 4 x 5s and on 8S? Or do you want 3 or more loose cells?
Guess I can do another 5s.
Dave

Thats great, the 5s packs work for me. And just like that I sold another 30 cells for you. My friend is going to do it, he will need the 3, 10s packs.

He has a T5 controller, any issues with the full 30s and your spoof?

Nobody has done 30 yet. Need a 105v charger to fill them up. 100v is the most anyone has pushed it.
I’d stick with 24-28s.
The 10s modules are from the same module that tested 100% 68ah, but not individually tested at cell level.
If you are both doing it, maybe go back to getting 6 x 10s modules on a pallet. for $$$ each.
No matter to me. Less testing by me less money.
Michael is using untested cells and having some issues. Ask for his opinion about whether it’s worth while saving a couple .
I have another 30 cells tested. $$$ each.

“I have 10s factory modules. $$$ each. See the thread that shows fitment in a Gem. Super easy. If you get 3, then use from 24 normal 72v to 30 for 96v.
2 sets is 130ah, may be hard to fit.
I suggest getting all four sets at once on a pallet. Less chance of damage, and easy for me to package.
Then I can do $$$ each 10 pack. $$$ per Gem.”

the cell maybe good , not sure yet . icharger would only slow charge it . reset it and it got better . will know in acouple hours

These are 5 tested 5s modules. Series flex bars included.

Optional cu bars $10 each
Extra flex bars $5

Cu%20buss%20bars

Have 11pcs 10s modules from the 100% 68ah battery.
$$$ each on a pallet. You ship.

I breezed right over when he said he will use three cells for onboard accessories.

“I have 10s factory modules. $$$ each. See the thread that shows fitment in a Gem. Super easy. If you get 3, then use from 24 normal 72v to 30 for 96v.”

Im ordering your Chargery charger, he wants to use his 72v Delta Q. Is the 96V possible with that charger? Doesnt seem right to me.

Would you mind if I gave you a quick phone call?

Don’t order from Ebay.

I have a few of these 32s 300a bms.
Add $50 if you don’t want to wait for China. I’ll wire the lcd, test, and include bezel.

barbjb@acegroup.cc for the app.

Awesome! I love one stop shopping. I should have funds together for both cars by thursday. I’ll work on shipping tomorrow. What is the pickup location?

How big is the main bms board? I just ordered a bunch of thermal switches, I would like to start on the fan and mounting place for the project box.

3" x 8" x 1"
Need room for wires.

If you want to start with bms and charger, I can mail those.
I have the bms wired and tested.

Sure!

I’m pulling out my zivan and will use that space for the BMS. Send me both BMS, 2 bezels, 2 voltage spoofs, and the charger. Anthony has a freight carrier and will put that together for us tomorrow.

I’ll paypal you tonight for the first half. What do I owe you?

Charger $$$
BMS+spoof+bezel $$$ x 2

$$$ ok?

On its way over now. I’ll get the rest of the freight together tomorrow and arrange the rest of the payment.

Medium fr box is $12.50 and the charger is about $20.
If you pay the $32.50 as payment for goods, I can print labels from PayPal.

barbjb@acegroup.cc

Oh, I forgot.

From 7Rivers Surplus
4905 Hwy16
Hokah, Mn.

Don or Dave

I already sent it over as $$$ friends and family. What would you like me to do, cancel and re-send? Send 32.50 additional?

Send me the app if you would, chriswilkens@gmail.com

Send at least $1 as payment. Then I can print the label from PayPal.
Else give me your address. I can enter it manually. No problem either way.
I’ll send an app, but often it gets blocked as “dangerous”.
Dave