2009 Gem Car E4, 1001 Miles - For Sale - $5500

Golf course and street legal - 4 passenger
2009 Gem Car in excellent shape
No cracks or damage, body in perfect shape
1001 Miles
Everything runs and works as it should.
Has the plug in speed enhancer which gives it a top speed of 30mph, can easily be removed.
I have the golf club attachment as well as the bed attachment (included)
Garage kept, and only used during summer.
Batteries replaced less than 2 years ago…
I have a new ride for 4 motor, never installed, available for $500

Interested in motor… i can PM you my contact in info…and maybe the gem depending on where your located.

I am in Michigan - going to offer the motor with the car purchase unless the car sells without…

Thanks - Michigan is a big state, I have been known to drive a way to get a nice car. :slight_smile: @Inwo
I am in KC

We purchase ambulance chassis from Olathe… Not to far way

Very interested if I can figure a way to get Gem from MI to MD without breaking the bank.

Is this still available?

Interested. I’d have to find a shipper to MO

Hi there - Is this sold?

Hi rgeorge. Is your 2009 GEM E4 sold?

@rgeorge I live in Michigan as well. I am very interested in your Gem! if it is still available I would like to speak with you. Please contact me at Toliver5525@gmail.com so I can give you my number. You can also private message me on here if that is more convenient for you. Thank You!

Hi @Toliver

You may not realize that you replied to a thread that started in Jun 2019. I’m guessing he sold it by now. I don’t think he even hangs out here anymore. (last seem Jul '19)

Sorry - keep looking. Try searching your local Craigslist and perhaps FBk Marketplace.