2003 e4 hard doors and more FOR SALE

Hi I just got an e-mail from Betty saying she has an e4 for sale… contact her if interested… she is located in Elephant Butte NM, 87935

New paint the seats are in great shape ,has a vacation chip built in. new windows in all the doors you will love this one call me 915-539-4848 $3,000 takes it all. this is a great car it has been driven by an old lady. new blue paint join with reflect stripe on the doors. sun roof. very roomy

do you still have the gem e4 for sale?

Robert welcome to the forum… sorry that post is from 2011 and the car was snapped up in a week… if you are looking for a GEM… I suggest you look at craigslist and eBay… if you’d like help in finding what I’d consider a good deal contact me… bobandersen251@hotmail and I’ll be happy to look with you… know there are deals like Betty’s car… just have to look

Bob

Thanks Bob I have been looking only one I have found are on corpart all back east.

Robert

is it one of those from NJ or NY… look at the post VERYcarefully… they may be salvage cars… check with your insurance and state before buying one… the car might be the deal of the day but could cost you more in the long run… please look carefully

Bob

Yes some of them are junk I would not buy one with out checking it out frist and NJ is out of the question for me.

Robert

think all the cars on that site at this time were under water… I hate to see GEM cars that don’t have a home… I guess if I had the talent and the money I’d have a fleet… in the case of these I’d pass… are you on the East coast… can you travel to look at a car and how far… want a 2… 4… eS… and what price range? over about 2 months I helped a guy in Ohio find an '05 car in WI for $3000… he ended up getting it for $2300 after looking at it and making the deal in person… he did look at 4 other cars before the find… I’m good at spending other peoples money… in a good way

Bob

I live on the west cost sacromento aera.I was looking to spen around 2000.00 to 3500.00 range a e2 or e4 is what I was looking for.If you get info on one let me know.

Robert

quick look…
cute…2000 GEM (Global Electric Motor Car)

just around the corner…2001 GEM Car

another close car… the golf rack is worth $350 resale… 2002 GEM ELECTRIC CAR

probably the prettiest… https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=591253020931915&set=a.591252997598584.1073741860.114791988578023&type=1&theater

Bob

Bob thanks for the info.The gem e2 in Kansas is just what I am looking for.I email the owner and I am waiting for a retrun email.How did you find these gems I been looking and did not find anything like these.

Robert

just look in areas where there are retirement hot spots… on this car the phone number listed is a cell… text might get you a quicker answer… the numbers look like it is a 72 volt system… there is a posting here on ‘HOW TO BUY A CAR’ read it and ask the questions… looks like a sweet car but the price might mean the batteries are dead… there was a time you could call GEM and customer service could give you information on the car including recalls… may not be able to do that any more… call my dealer friend Lee at 888-677-4961… he might be able to look for you

Bob

Bob the gem in Kansa did not work out. if you find any other ones for sale let me know.

Robert

ok… I doubt that we’ll find another at that price…

Bob

Ya I know,I offer to have it shipped but he said he wonted payment in person and cash.No problem with cash I could mial it to him but he wanted it in person.Stang gay.

Robert

yeah that’s what the guy that I bought my car said too… after some talking he said he’d take a cashiers check… which I over nighted to him UPS… he had a few days to cash the check before my truck came to pick it up… call me 888-500-1951 orcell 303-810-6104… I might have an idea or two that you haven’t thought of

Bob

Hi Bob I think I am going to buy the car in linclon ca it is a bite more but it has the 10hp motor and the large tires.It is only 40 miles from me.Weighing all things shipping and all it not that bad of a deal.I think I’ll just get the soft doors for winter.Thanks for your offered help.Stay in touch.
Robert

Robert… that is a good choice… think you’ll like the big tires and motor… you can always sell the golf attachment and get a box… my guy in KS said it was too long of a drive for him… I won’t look any further… I might have a buyer for that car around here

Bob

I have a FB friend Todd Gallup he ownes Undercover Canvas.inc
6040 SE. 126th St.
Belleview, Florida 34420
Phone (352) 533-7777
Email undercovercanvas.inc@gmail.com
Website Undercover Canvas Inc.
Undercover Canvas, Inc. specializes in making custom enclosures for neighborhood electric vehicles and golf carts.
Description
We build golf cart enclosures, seat covers and club covers for all makes and all models. We build high quality using only the best fabric and material.

General Information
We have been manufacturing enclosures for over 20 years. We take the time to ensure that you are only getting an enclosure that has been through vigorous quality control. We pride ourselves in designing the best enclosures with only the highest quality of material and workmanship for your vehicle.

It’s a good buy for someone not far away.With doing the updates and things you would still be les then 3000.00 in it.And the hard doors alone sale for 1000.00.If you have a buyer tell them I think they may be able to offer 1200.00 and see what happens.
Robert

do you still have the gem e4 for sale?