Does anyone know what kind of battery system China use for 2008 Olympic Buses? It is like this: The biggest specialty is the structure. The manufacture use a special fire-proof latticework to fix the battery cells. These latticework are imported from Japan.
106KWH 396V 270Ah E-bus battery battery pack
more than 1500 life cycles
small self-discharge rate
Cell：LiMn2O4 30Ah polymer cell
With standard BMS
With alum boxes
30Ah lipo Single cell advantage:
1、 Small inner resistance, small energy loss, high transformation efficiency;
2、 Great cells consistency and strong power performance with advanced LiMn2O4 chemistry;
3、 Small size and weight by polymer lamination process;
4、 Advanced electrode lug structure which could withstand big discharge current;
5、 Japan-imported package material avoiding scratches with nice and tidy outlook;
6、 Imported anode material and separator to keep stable quality and great discharge performance.This product has approved by national bureau with 32 testing items.
1、 The white fire-proof latticework is made of ant-flaming engineering material which is of good abrasion resistance and smooth outlook in order to protect the polymer battery cells inside very well.
2、 Connection advantage: riveted joint configuration makes big contact area and small inner resistance;
3、 There is special airing port in this structure which makes great heat emission performance after assembly;
4、 The latticework is made of insulation material which could avoid electricity leakage and also improve the safety largely;
5、 Reasonable wiring layout which remains inside of the modules for making safety improved;
6、 Sliding closed structure which saves the space, avoids dust, makes nice outlook and also convenient maintenance.
7、 Flexible connection assembly for meeting different size requirements;
8、 Flexible assembly to maximize space utilization.
9、 Great cells consistency, stable discharge performance after assembly.
1、 BMS control: SOC, SOH, cells voltage, cells temperature, system capacity, current;
2、 Performance Prediction: usable power prediction for charge and discharge, current limitation for charge and discharge, voltage limitation;
3、 Protection: malfunction management, mutual lock between single cell voltage and temperature hardware, high-voltage inner lock, self ground testing for malfunction;
4、 Cells balancing: self-balancing
5、 Heat management: active fans controlling, airing forcing;
6、 Communication interface: CAN2.0b-SAEJ1939
7、 Data record
Comparison between 30AH pouch cells and big-size Cylindrical cells and prismatic cells:
- for safety consideration. cylindrical and prismatic cell with such a big capacity is not safe for EV/car application. There will be very high risk.Our 30AH pouch cell is safe for cars and is the standard and professional product for EV battery system.
- for life circles. our 30AH battery cell has longer operational life than cylindrical cells and prismatic cells;
- for control of li-ion battery uniformity. According to the material characteristic, the uniformity of cylindrical and prismatic batch by patch is not good and after pack assembly, the uniformity becomes worse. But for polymer EV battery, the uniformity could still keep well after a long-time use.
- for heat dissipation performance. EV Polymer battery has much better heat emission performance than cylindrical and prismatic cell. Polymer EV cell could keep a very good low-temperature performance.
- EV Polymer cell has higher charge and discharge capacity than cylindrical cell and prismatic cell. our 30Ah EV polymer cell can reach a discharge current of more than 170A or more.
Do you have any idea or different issues for different EV batteries, please? I really interested in the battery field and hope to share with your opinions mutually.
My skype is lindsay318066