I have the following items for sale:
(1) GEM 5HP motor. works great $400
(1) D&D 7HP motor. works great $300
(1) IC3645SR7A353T3 motor controller $250
(2) 72Volt contactor GE CTTA100AA176XN $60 each
Misc outside door handles left and right $20 each
(1) Instrument panel pod, (not steering column halves) $25
(1) used driver door tinted window from 2 door cart. Good condition $25

I will ship anything on your dime. If you want to buy everything I will make a killer deal

Everything will ship from Clover, SC 29710.

I’d be interested in the d&d motor

Hello, I would be interested in the used driver door tinted window and door handles

I will be away from home at a wedding until Monday. I accept PayPal. My email address is up-n-over@hotmail.com. My name is Robert Taylor, and my mobile phone is 248-778-7093.

I can ship from Clover, SC 29710, but you will have to pay all shipping charges, or you can pick up in person.

You are the first to say you want those items, I will hold them for you until we can work out the details.

Robert

Robert,

Do you have photos to see if it will work with my Gem?

I am in Virginia until Sunday afternoon. I can take pics then.

The D&D motor is model number ES-9H-50

It works perfectly. The cables do not come with it unless you want to pay for them.

Robert,

I was interested in the door handles and I believe a door with a window?

I have a window for a door. Not a door with a window…

I have two sets of door handles. They both need to be painted. One handle is missing the rod clip (2nd from rightt in picture)

I have someone else interested in the door handles. Do you need both sets, or just one?

I just need one set please

Can you send me a picture of the window? I am still interested in the window. Just want to make sure its the correct one.

This window is from the driver side door on my 2005 GEM ES (shown in second photo). It is in good condition and has scuffing on the edges where it goes up and sdown. There are only minor imperfections on the rest of the window. As you can see, it is factory tinted.

I also have:
A good set of four factory rims and 165x70-12 tires - $150
A good set of four 4x100 Subaru mini truck wheels with good Yokahoma 145x80-12 Icegard tires - $125 (NOTE: Wheels will not work without using spacers because the offset is wrong)

I would be interested in set of door handles and the driver side window.

Following up to my previous email. I am interested in set of door handles and driver side window.