2002 Gem Car 4 seater extension cord fried and car not doing anything

Hey guys I had my Gem plugged in this winter to keep it charged (upgraded charger to get the trickle) and the extension cord melted at the outlet. Now when I turn the key nothing happens at all, no solenoid click or anything. I found one 5 amp fuse blown in the front fuse block and replaced with no change. Any other fuses that would blow from this? Sincerely appreciate any suggestions. Eric.

Check battery pack voltage


wow. The charger comes with usually at a lower voltage. 12 volts. Take longer to charge up. Do you mean the extension cord had a wrong amp rating? I guess they sell it all universal pack. I am not sure too how this happened. Probably a surge influx of amps through your charger.