2002 e825 Printed Wire Board PWBv2 Voltage Jump

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the PWB? Repair Manual doesn’t have one that I saw in the section for the PWB.

I have what appear to be two different ground wires with a couple attach points hanging down in the wiring near the PWB. On the PWB bottom right corner where the fuses are, to the left of the fuses a spade terminal that appears either of these grounds could connect, but not sure if they should.

After putting body and all pieces back on, when I kick on the power I am getting an electrical crackling sound. I am seeing voltage jumping between the two fuses on the PWB, so not sure if it isn’t grounded properly or for some reason I need to seal between the fuses with some liquid electrical tape.

thoughts?

Thanks,
M@

Similar to this?

Nope,mine looks different, thanks though.

I pulled the two fuses and drowned the board in contact cleaner and it seems to have cleared up. Guessing it had something stuck bridging the distance.

Still not sure what the two hanging ground wires are for though.

Thanks,
M@

The pictures show obsolete DC/DC converter boards that were that subject of a recall due to the fact they caught fire. This recall may be still in effect.

Rodney