2001 Accessories NOT working

My lights, brakes, turn signals,wipers all stopped working. When you try turning on lights, turn signals, press on brakes, etc… the two red round lights on steering column light up…I called GEM twice, and they have no idea what it is…Any advice??

[quote=SteveD;21021]My lights, brakes, turn signals,wipers all stopped working. When you try turning on lights, turn signals, press on brakes, etc… the two red round lights on steering column light up…I called GEM twice, and they have no idea what it is…Any advice??[/quote]Sounds like the DC-DC converter has failed. It’s behind the dash on the right side next to the main contactor. The OEM manufacturer has replacements (fully potted for longer life) for around $350. AUXILARY CARD WITH DC/DC CONVERTER - SEALED GEM® PN 01106-00641

RECALL ON THE DC CONVERTER… GEM CARS 2003- and OLDER

Talked to my friend Lee at GEMcarpartsdirect.com… Lee says this is an expensive fix… If you will call him with your VIN he will check to see if the recalls have been done… This quick call may save you a lot of money as well as headaches down the road

Actually he will check any VIN… he found that my GEM car was not in my name with Polaris… So I missed the brake recall on my '05

Lee’s number is a free call to 888-677-4961