2000 GEM with a Delta Q Charger

I had replaced the Schott charger last year on my 2000 GEM Car with a Delta Q charger. I unfortunately lost the instructions on how to install the Delta Q and would like to double check everything again. Does anyone have the instructions on that? Unfortunately with Nev Services gone Polaris really isn’t any help at all.

Thanks!

Hi
I downloaded the DeltaQ manual but it doesn’t give installation instructions specific to the GEM car. I’m in the market for new charger for my 1999 Gem E2. Where did you buy the DeltaQ? I’ll try attaching the instructions.
Regards
Terry

[QUOTE=Gemcar2000;10908]I had replaced the Schott charger last year on my 2000 GEM Car with a Delta Q charger. I unfortunately lost the instructions on how to install the Delta Q and would like to double check everything again. Does anyone have the instructions on that? Unfortunately with Nev Services gone Polaris really isn’t any help at all.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Here is the Delta Q pdf file. Good luck with it, but I believe those chargers are low quality.

Daniel

[QUOTE=AZGem;10918]Hi
I downloaded the DeltaQ manual but it doesn’t give installation instructions specific to the GEM car. I’m in the market for new charger for my 1999 Gem E2. Where did you buy the DeltaQ? I’ll try attaching the instructions.
Regards
Terry[/QUOTE]

I got the charger from Nevservice.biz, but they are no longer in business with the buyout by Polaris. It came with instructions on how to connect everything going from the Schott Charger to the new Delta Q charger. Would anyone have pictures of a installed Delta Q charger that I could get that shows were all the wires go? Also does anyone know what algorithm it should be using for a SRM-29 Interstate battery?

I too would like to see pics of an installed Delta-q charger. I’ve got a 2001 that I’m about to attemp the install, and wanted to see how others did it.

1 Like

I cannot program my new Delta Q charger purchased on Ebay in February. The seller did his best to provide me with help and information but it was a no go. Local Golf cart shops could not help me.

I contacted DeltaQ and they informed me they do not have service centers. I should contact Polaris for help.

The good news is that the Ebay seller is going to replace the unit. His Ebay ID is

gemtech2014

If you need a DeltaQ I suggest you look him up on Ebay. Truly an honest seller.

This may be too late to help you, but I have the instruction manual for the algorithm and programing instructions for the Delta Q charger. I think NEV Service provided it to me. I would be happy to share it if it can help anyone. I have a 2001 4 seater with the Delta Q charger. I also have several dash pictures of when I swapped the 2006 Delta Q to a newer one in 2010. I had no clue what I was doing so I took several pictures showing where the wired went, before I replaced it. It went in easy and with the help of GEM techs I go it programmed. Although I thought I had a problem this week, it is still working great.

Delta Q is junk. Some are not programmable at all.

I had the same opinion until I took my 3rd DeltaQ to a local dealer. His guy programmed it in 5 minutes. Claimed he hasn’t been skunked yet. They didn’t even write up a ticket.

Fruitland Park Dodge. Great people.

Had the same experience trying the bump method of changing algorithms. Apex Golf Carts in Lake Forest, CA did the change in 5 minutes or less since we chatted. Highly recommend if In area and I think they do mail order too.