1999 GEM dc/dc converter

I have a 1999 GEM 48 volt electric car and the dc/dc converter circuit board is bad. The dealer here in Fl have been no help and Polaris (GEM car now) is a total joke and will not answer ANY questions other than telling me to call the dealer so I am in a catch 22. Does anyone know where I can get a printed circuit board for the dc/dc converter or the complete converter? Or if I could get a circuit drawing, I might be able to get someone to repair it.
Is this 48 volt a rare thing? Most of what I see is 72 volt. Have these owners converted there unit from 48 to 72 volt? It seems like it would be a lot of parts and very expensive. I am new to this forum and to owning this GEM.
Thank you for you help

[quote=jenniesdaddy;10533]I have a 1999 GEM 48 volt electric car and the dc/dc converter circuit board is bad. The dealer here in Fl have been no help and Polaris (GEM car now) is a total joke and will not answer ANY questions other than telling me to call the dealer so I am in a catch 22. Does anyone know where I can get a printed circuit board for the dc/dc converter or the complete converter? Or if I could get a circuit drawing, I might be able to get someone to repair it.
Is this 48 volt a rare thing? Most of what I see is 72 volt. Have these owners converted there unit from 48 to 72 volt? It seems like it would be a lot of parts and very expensive. I am new to this forum and to owning this GEM.
Thank you for you help[/quote]

Please let me know if you still have this GEM