120v Ford Think! Need help powering 12volt accessories

Is this the case for the Ford think?

The same. Only a small fraction of the battery capacity can be used before vehicle shuts down on low voltage.
This seller’s answer is to buy more batteries.
To even get car to run the batteries must be charged to an unsafe level.
Best to err on the side of high cell count than low.

Thank you very much. The seller was pushy and somewhat arrogant but it all makes since now as to why.

1 Like

Can you charge a photo of new you mounted those lights? I just received them from Amazon ans I don’t see a simple way to mount then with the standard bracket of the think. Did you make a bracket for them?

I’ll try and do it soon. But I used the same bracket. Pull the bottom part apart so that it lines up with the new lights sides where the plastic housing locks into. I did not use the plastic adapter that came with the lights. On the side of the new lights I use an appropriate size drill bit and drilled a hole in the housing on both sides careful not to go all the way through. This hole will have to be smaller than the screw you are going to use to bolt it to the bracket. I just use some small machine screws from a TV mount bracket. Depending on the size of the head of the screw you may need to use a washer. After that it’s just a matter of making sure your wiring is correct and adjusting the light pattern.

1 Like

Here is a backside view. You can see how I stretched it to fit. Hopefully this helps.

1 Like

Seems like I have to bend it out a considerable amount. I never thought of drilling the hole but it makes perfect sense.

Thanks for the visual.

Yea. I thought these lights had the screw holes when I bought them but rather than keep searching for those lights I just MacGyvered them. There may be some lights in the 4 inch size with screw holes but I like these and wanted a different look.