10kw 72v bldc motorcycle parts list

I’m trying to put together a kit that will have good power and still practically be able to fit a battery to run a sportbike frame most likely an R1. Perhaps a 100ah 72v lifepo4. I’ve checked and i think it will fit but it wieghs 126pounds is this too much. I am looking at using a 10kw dc sycronis brushless motor with regen. Is all of this practical. is the motor good? Is the battery enough?

[QUOTE=agentpo2;9803]I’m trying to put together a kit that will have good power and still practically be able to fit a battery to run a sportbike frame most likely an R1. Perhaps a 100ah 72v lifepo4. I’ve checked and i think it will fit but it wieghs 126pounds is this too much. I am looking at using a 10kw dc sycronis brushless motor with regen. Is all of this practical. is the motor good? Is the battery enough?[/QUOTE]

a good plan,with a 10Kw motor i think your in for a very good sports bike :slight_smile:
the weight of your batteries is reasonable,usually it is said that the batteries must weigh 1/3 the weight of the bike,and 126pounds will not be heavy for your motor… go ahead,do a lil more research and post your progress…:slight_smile:

Yeah,it can be possible.And you can use that battery.

Good plan, but maybe 8kw is enough.
One of my Germany customers also use this battery,
126pounds is always OK for the wheel motor.
What the max. speed would you want? 120km/h is OK for you?