-04 Wont turn off

First I want to say thank you for adding me, I found some solutions from a post on here that got me to this point, so I am working on 99 e825 that wont run.

I had a dead display so I bypassed the small solenoid next to the main one and my display came on but cannot get -04 off the dash, even when bypassing the switch it still shows the -04, then when I kill all power I get code -51 before the display goes off.

Notes:

1. I do get 12v to small bypassed solenoid when key is on, so I will replace that solenoid I have jumped.
  2. Green and green/white wire at e-brake switch have ~ 4.5V, and have tried jumping them. Also not sure what yellow wire does.
  3. Someone has jumped #21 yellow wire to pin #2 for some reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Update: went through diagnostic and have 72v on each side of small wires going to large solenoid, but it does not operate. Is the -04 staying on because jumping the small square solenoid? Maybe because the sequence of things?
Also where is the best place to get these parts, and is there any way to bypass this to test if it will run? I hate to spend the money and it does not work…