zivan NG1 help identifying components

Hi

I have a NG! that has stopped working suddenly. I have opened up and looks like some crap had fallen into the circuit board through the fan vent and taken out a couple of components.( I had the dash of doing some cleaning just before the fail)

I am hoping some one may have a photo of the circuit board so I can replace the components, I am guessing there are 2 components? the one closest to the fan may have been a 2 pin header/ jumper?

Would be great if I could get a pic of the board so I can get this charger back up and running.

I have attached a pic , the components are missing next to the fan plug.

Thanks for any help

Hi
here are some pictures of 48v charger board
http://techmind.dk/kewet-elbil/tag/zivan-ng1/

I just have 1. Unfortunately, it doesn’t show what is down on the backside of that cap.

It looks like a moisture/corrosion based issue. If it looks like this on this side, then make sure you check the back side. Look at all of the connections for a bad/cold solder joint as well as a trace that may have vaporized.

Also check the hidden input fuse. As you may know, that fuse generally doesn’t blow unless there is a reason.

This might be a good time/hint/excuse to think about looking around for a more modern charger to stick in your car.

Thanks for the pics…looks like there was just a header pin with DC output on it. not used for anything and as it is blown clear, should be fine if I clean up.

Some crap must have dropped across these pins and blown when powered on.

Will dig further and check for voltages on the board. Thanks for the heads up on the fuse, I had identified and checked this earlier. Will now do some live testing on it.