Zivan charger issue (on 2018 E4)

Ok, I took the cart to a public charging station again as js9354 was going to assist me but wanted to see display info. I took the hood off and went a few blocks to the charging station. It took 3-4 seconds but started charging after it was plugged in. it cycles through 4 sets of numbers (V, A,t, Ah) and also threw a bC1 code (assume battery charge 1?). After it slowly charged about 4% increase, I took it home. Decided to plug it again into the same (110) outlet I have been using and it worked. Left it plugged in and it reached full charge. Strange behavior. It hadn’t rained or anything to cause a temporary situation. Not sure what the issue is but will monitor closely

Congratulations! Gems are fickle. They get easily confused with their rudimentary programs. Call it a “hiccup” “Fart” “belch” " TIA" (transient ischemic attack). If it is significant, it will happen again.

WTH??? Personally I’d say there is a BIG difference between blowing breakers and charging hiccups.
Guessing that you are using a normal 110v charging port when at home and the JS1772 connector when jacking into a public station?

Or all the same input plug?
Perhaps there is some internal switching going on that went sticky?

Don’t make me tag jrjava in on this one for his solution.

All the same plug (input) to car. My home cord is a ClipperCreek unit that plugs into standard outlet and has the JS1772 on the other end

Ah- So the plot thickens!

The Clipper creek unit is mounted on the wall and goes through some checks when you plug the cord into the car.

How long did it take before it blew the breaker? Instant? Took a few seconds?
Which breaker actually popped? (Assuming the main panel of the house the Clipper is plugged into?)

The issue, when it existed, was the car charger, not the house, not the clipper charger.

It would not charge at the public charger…it would click and say “finished” immediately.

At home, the breaker would pop at multiple outlets (different breakers) immediately.