Wrapping My 2016

I wrapped my Infinity FX35, it is an outside car (never garaged) and it was a cheap overseas wrap. Lasted about four years before I started to notice fade and splitting. That was a lot of Sun and Snow.

Nice. So once the wrap is applied, can it “slide” or “stretch” in high ambient temps / sunlight or is it just stuck until you want to debond it?

Starting the Doors

Looking good, I am waiting for the rear quarters and the curve facing backwards on them. Hopefully you have some cutting tape and two pieces will blend well.

2 Likes

The Black looks better. :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s super dope Grant

How much for you to wrap my eM1400 in orange so I can call it “The GEMeral Lee?”

The Confed Flag on top might be a bit complicated but the numbers on the doors can be done with duct tape.

1 Like

I’m from SoCal, that’s kind of a different south so I’m gonna skip the battle standard on the roof. Plus, I don’t want my truck firebombed.

+1 for the duct tape on the doors though

What if you did the Confederate flag in gay pride colors I bet they would leave you alone then.

This is starting to sound like it should be a skit on the Dave Chappelle show

I decided to do the Trunk! Don’t know how long or if it will hang in there cause the material dosent seem to stick as well on that surface.

I didn’t have the want or Desire to fully do the bumper. It’s doable for me. I just got to the point where I wanted it to be done. I can always go back and add the filler pieces

1 Like

Looks great @grantwest - did you use knife tape?

That came out really nice. Nice job Grant. There are a lot of curves to deal with.

Yes I used the 3M knife less tape. You can use it to “cheat” by doing a complicated piece in Multiple pieces and seam them together