When do you expect to see full EV market penetration?

Maybe in 2020.

I’d like to think it would be within 5 years. But I think it’s more likely to be closer to 10. I suppose a lot depends on battery technology and charging options. I think people are generally happy with performance (speed & acceleration etc), the sound (or lack of it) and the general feeling you get from EVs.

The Formula E championship starts soon (September), maybe that will help raise awareness of EV in general which could increase demand which in turn could encourage more rapid development.

Here’s hoping!

Promoting Electric Vehicles - charge2drive.com

I think standardisation is important too with regards to charging. “VHS vs Betamax” style wars just scare people away.

I agree in few years EV on demand because young generation people like to use these Electronic vehicle. Because Electronic vehicle are comfortable and in budget aged people also like to use these. EV change the way of living in your life.

You can see that EV are very popular for all age people. So to see this we easly say that in coming few years EV market is growing faster and faster.

The USA Will Surpass 2.7 Million Electric Vehicles on the Road by 2023

The annual sales in North America, Western Europe, and Asia Pacific will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 23.7 percent.