Value of 2008 E4

Currently looking to purchase a 2008 E4 that has been stored in the garage. What is a fair purchase price? Below are some details. Appreciate any input.

This 2008 version was made only on the 10th anniversary and has the following features:

• rare rear window
  • front and rear chrome bumpers
  • tilt steering wheel
  • custom GEM seats
  • trunk
  • a set of matching soft doors to make it a three season vehicle) there is one small hole in the right rear small “window”
  • CD player with speakers
  • dash fans
  • four seat belts
  • turn signals
  • rear view mirror
  • etc

Thave the title in hand. Deka gel deep cycle batteries from December 2020 and still runs well.

I’m guessing this is the Blue 2008 Special Edition Gem. Here is the list of things that the special edition had that I can remember.
4hard doors
GE 8hp motor,
Cool air kit with air vents and controller heat sink & heater defroster
Windshield washer, tilt wheel special badging. Front and rear chrome bumpers special carpeted floor Matt’s with Gem embroidered logo in them, leather seats with embroidered Gem logo, factory overhead radio
Chrome, headlight, bezels, special aluminum, jam wheels it had chrome plastic nut covers for the rear spat.

To me it would depend on how clean it is/was. I bought what I thought was the cleanest gem I ever found. It was a 2008 special edition with only 200 miles on it. It was as close to a brand new gym as I’ve ever seen. I was happy to pay $9000 for it at the time. (This was 7 years ago) It didn’t rattle or squeak I bit. I would say it was a 9.9 out of a 10. If you posted some pics of it I’ll give you my 2c

OMG Grant!!! You are getting me all excited with all that sexy talk!

Thanks for your input. I will send some pictures if we go look at it.

We sold the 2008 SE Gem I described above to a friend for what we payed for it. I’m stoked he has it because we still get to see in and he enjoys it. We added a rear seat to it, and it’s doing its thing

How long ago did you sell it to your friend for 9k.

Where are the pics of this car

Thanks for your input we decided against purchasing this vehicle.

How much were they asking for the car. Do you have a link to it?
Personally even with all the cool stuff that car would have I would still rather have a 2013+ Gem