New (2008) GEM owner

A short while ago (30 days), I purchased a 2008 GEM 2e Special Edition. I hear from the herd that the special edition model is a rare gem. The only model that comes in Blue color with all the bells and whistles. Lots of Chrome, 7 hp motor, overhead stereo, chrome front and rear tubular bumpers… and several other extras that the standard model does not come with that my old brain can not think of, right now. It has the rear storage box and the owner gave me the golf bag attachment that I will never use. He took very good care of the car. He had it dealer serviced in each year.

Its has only 5K miles and receipts for new gel batteries, tires/wheels, front/rear brakes and transmission oil leak repaired within the last year. A 2008 bill of sale from a GEM dealer in central Florida ($16K) was also included.

The car was nightly garaged in a gated community called the Villages in central Fl and is in cherry condition. I]t has the zippered color coordinated soft doors and the isinglass is like it brand new in the doors. When I get the gestapo stalag 17 required five posts I will attach a picture.

Kind regards,

Jerry

Welcome to the forum.

Didn’t appreciate the Gestapo comment. One of the purposes of the 5 post rule is to prevent a first time poster publishing a SPAM THREAD with a lot of bandwith eating media and shutting us down.