Urgent

hello, I am a new member, I have been building electric cars since i was 18, I am now over 80. The need for electric vehicles is now of paramount importance as the worlds oxygen levels are dropping, due to the fantastic demand. To address this , the vehicles will have to source the power from non burning generators. I suggest readers look at Rosch Innovations in germany, and Platinum Invests in spain, and Ymnee.:slight_smile:

Hmmm

Visited both sites. No facts, no substantiations, IMHO Scam City

[quote=OLD HOUSEBOATER;32602]Hmmm

Visited both sites. No facts, no substantiations, IMHO Scam City[/quote]

Hello, i am a beginner, hope you can read this, The Oxygen levels round the world, I got this from Google, The self running generators take many forms, take a look at the Free energy scene, Kinetic Energy, Motor to Generator , back to back, Rotaverter Look at Patrick J Kelly, Practical free energy devices, Over 3,000 pages. Regards Peter Donbar.

Peter

Being an Engineer I need to understand what iā€™m looking at. I have looked at about every free energy consept that has been brought to my attention for the past 50 years.

Every thing that I have looked at needed an energy source, be that HEAT, COLD, MOVEMENT, EXPANSION OR CONTRACTION. None of which are free.

The perpetual motion machine does not exist. More so one that creates excess power.

Keep Looking. :slight_smile:

Rodney