Updates on headlight upgrades?

I’ve looked through the forum but havent found and satisfactory answers. NEV sells bulbs for the headlamps… (Someone mentioned H2) and didn’

THK-HLB-450 t know if there are an LED version that might be a more straight forward replacement. Looking at amazon… might just buy and play with some different options.
These look visually similar:

I’m still really happy with these Rigid LED lights.

1 Like

Are you running the LED’s off the normal battery harness? I have heard some adding anoither battery for stereo and lighting.

The LEDs are wired in using the factory light harness. I don’t have a separate battery system in my cart. If I’m not mistaken the LEDs draw less power than the factory bulbs.

1 Like

You can defiantly use the factory harness/wiring. LED’s will use 1/3 the watts of your factory bulbs.

One of my headlight bulbs just went down. As everyone says they are not a great night for driving. So after a look around on this site, and the web it appears the headlights are actually fog lights. Correct?

If so are folks who want to use the stock housing having success using LED H3 bulbs in the housing?

Do they perform on the road better?

I found these…

RISHINE H3 LED Fog Light Bulbs 6000K Xenon White, Extremely Bright 3030 Chips H3 LED Bulbs with Projector for Car Fog Lights, Daytime Running Lights DRL(Pack of 2) $17.09