Thinking about Wrapping my GEM

Can I have this wrapped rather than painted? Of course I would remove the loose paint. Maybe have the roof wrapped as well? Advice?

**Your question **: “ Can I have this wrapped rather than painted”
Answer just because you can dosent meet you should. :slight_smile:

I think it would take just as long and cost just as much to sand and paint it and do it the right way
As it would to properly wrap it.

For the wrap to stick on that specific piece of metal you would #1 need to sand out or off the lip of where the bad paint starts and stops. Then you would or should spray some sort of primer or something to duplicate the same texture so when the wrap would go over that Aera you won’t notice it going from a semi rough finish to smooth with a depression.

And “wraps achilles heels are edges” it would be difficult to wrap the material around the rail and into the track and have it last so in LONG
No you should not wrap that :slight_smile:

Yes,as you know the frame finish is a “texture” or “Hammertone” finish. If I could duplicate that, Wrapping would be unneccessary. Scratch wrapping from the list

I wound not Wrap that part. I don’t think the wrap is gonna stick

I have no clue how to post pics

@Crawfish00

oops didn’t see your post. Yes this is me. I married one of them, guess which one,

WTH??? You have spares?!?!?!?!

The one with her hand on you?
If we are going to be breaking out old photo’s this is going to get ugly… o I miss the old days …

Thank you I’ll take more tomorrow this was the only one i have on my phone at the moment

Break them out!!! Gem forum can use a little spice.

No, not the girl with her hand on me, I like my blondes. But the brunette second from the left could have change my mind! It’s good to be K̶i̶n̶g̶ LithiumGod!

It’s usually the one furthest away… so far left is my guess.
The Lithium Goddesses look like a fun bunch.

Which one did I marry? (Hint, top row) All our friends from Lake of the Ozark’s. This is how we spent every summer weekend for about four years…

Top row. Far left. With the bucket hat on. ?

:rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

That is Bud and Bam (yes their real names) - good guys but not the way I roll… :smile: :smile:

Mikekc say it isn’t so! Please tell us your a Dc guy!

In my next life I want to be Mikekc

@dougl Winner! Blonde on the left. Talk about beauty and the beast.

2 Likes