The 3-Wheeled F-14 EV answers the need

“I will build a motor car for the great multitude. It will be so low in price that no man will be unable to own one.” -Henry Ford

Lots of people would love owning an electric vehicle, but these EVs are so expensive. I have designed a single seat, three wheel, pure electric drive with optional hybrid charging, that will sell for under $20,000.

This vehicle borrows from the military design of the F-14 fighter jet center fuselage. It is extremely aerodynamic and efficient. This EV is estimated to drive a minimum of 50 miles at 55 m.p.h. The body will be a high strength light weight plastic skin, surrounding a high strength MIG welded oval tubular framework. Imagine passing every gas station with a smile. Imagine no more oil changes, no more worries about antifreeze in the winter, or belts going bad. Imagine a quiet ride in a futuristic vehicle that responds to the road like a race car, but costs less than any EV built in the USA. The science behind this achievement is simple. Keep it light, keep it small, make it super aerodynamic, make enough room to comfortably engage a driver and their goodies, make it in America, build it with quality throughout and make it easy on every persons wallet by building it on average wages, not Union wages. I hope you understand the path this project is on. I want to see the F-14 EV in every driveway!

I have designed and built several racing Karts, minibikes, race cars etc. I have all of the fabrication tools needed to complete his project except for the tubing bending equipment, which will cost approximately $18,000. The parts and materials needed for the F-14 EV will cost approximately $25,000. This project will take right at 6 months from start to ready prototype. I am fully dedicated 100% from beginning to prototype to the rise of this new era of EV transportation. America is due for a new way of thinking about affordable reliable green transport for the everyday workers in this county. I am going to be part of that change, how about you. Come on board, see it happen! Thanks very much, Cliff

I would like to hear about your previous projects, as well as updates on this project, as it all sounds very very interesting. Perhaps you could start a different thread for each project if/when you have time?

My previous projects have all been gas powered, ugly word huh? When i can I will post pictures and project stories from the past. I love building vehicles from Karts to Full blown race cars, I always have. This time, it is the F-14 EV, pure electric BEV. I dont know if I am allowed to post this link yet, so please forgive me if I am jumping the gun. This is the link to the funding page where I am trying to raise the money to make this project work. http://igg.me/at/F14EV/shre/6256846

Aerodynamic features like small camera side view interior monitors, jet fighter center fuselage design, light weight (under 1500 lbs. With batteries and a driver), 3 wheels on the ground covered with wheel fairings etc make the F-14 EV stand out in the crowd of OEM EV technology.

Removable wing structures with solar charging surfaces provide help to the charging system. Low center of gravity by design makes the F-14 EV seem to be more connected to the surface of the road, and handles more like a Formula car than an EV.

.7 to 1 belt drive torque converter insures a constant shifting free increase in torque loads and m.p.h. increases, and is super quiet and reduces nearly 90% of drive train vibrations and over 40% noise reduction compared to standard transmissions. This drive style takes less than 3 hp to operate, a 65% reduction vs. h.p robbing standard transmissions.

So many design features are built in to make the F-14 EV a serious contender in the race for the most practical and economical EV ever designed.

So cool…