Temperature sensor charger Volt batteries

The motor is a 7hp 5.2kw
4100rpm

I want to thank all of you for the speedy responses. and does anyone know where I could get a useable GEM batteries?

INWO
I did look for the temperature sensor but could not locate it.

Heh- Boy did you show up at just about the right time.
Inwo is in testing phase and limited production of a sweet little drop in 22s pack with BMS. Depending on your needs and finances, this may be what your are looking for.

I scrolled back up and must have missed what car you have.

You might need a new charger plan but the charger you have might be usable if it can be turned down. See if you can scrounge up more information on your generic silver mystery charger. 98.4 is a bit too high.
What happened to your old charger? Is it still around?

If your wiring on your car is still jacked up, that will still need to be dealt with too.

–

The motor is a 7hp 5.2kw - 4100rpm

Those numbers look promising. Is it grey? And does it have holes at the end where it attaches to the gearbox?

1 Like

At the moment I believe wiring is correct. I still have the original charger. It is a deta-q looks good have not used. The motor is Grey and it does have holes at the gear box.

Nice! It sounds like you have an original GE 7 fan cooled motor. It is a workhorse. It will work well for most needs.

Be aware that depending on how the car was used/abused in it’s previous life, all motors take a bit of maintenance every couple of years. (blow out carbon dust, check brushes, turn/resurface comm).

Keep that DeltaQ. Plan on using it. It can reprogrammed for lithium.

What car is this?
Year?
2/4/6 seats?
What is your intended purpose? (fun project to play with, street or community/neighborhood cruiser, flat level speed demon, long range tour car or hill climbing mountain goat) ?

It may be built in to the negative power cable. Two wires?

It is A GEM 2008 E4
4 seater with doors
Project to play with and take camping.

It has the original tires thin 12" I :thinking: think.
I know there is some work needed just got overwhelmed on where to start.

There are to wires for the neg. cable. I will trace this down later today.

Thank you.