Switched 12V on 2002 eL

I am in the midst of connecting my Battsix but am having a heck of a time finding switched 12V. I’ve gone across all the fuses and they show 12V on both sides with or without the ignition switch on, that in itself makes no sense but so be it.

Has anyone connected their Battsix and where did you get the switched 12V?:confused:

Thanks for your time.

Paul

There’s a time delay built into the DC converter. Turn on the lights or turn signal and turn the key off. Wait till the light goes out and check again. I’m sure you’ll find that the 12 volts is now off. There’s a spare pair of wires under the dash that are for the power point for phone or GPS charging. You could use those.

tincup… I connected my Battsix into the head lights… I run my car with the lights on for safety anyway… when I turn the key on the Battsix starts and it powers down when the key is turned off… have found the lights are probably the easiest place to draw constant power from…

Bob

I got the 12V off of the tail lights as I don’t drive with the headlights on.

I had one problem after I installed the Battsix, I was getting no voltage on B2, or so I thought. Worked on it for two days then talked to Richard, he said the scan is left to right B6-B1. I didn’t know that and really had a B5 problem, lifted the hood and found I connected the wire to the NEG post instead of POS…DUH. Corrected that and it works great.

Paul

what a difference a wire makes… enjoy the Battsix… I really like mine

Bob