Strange issue... Traction light, check engine light and battery light

This began yesterday… First the traction light stays on once i started up the car, then as I drive the battery light comes on intermittently. It seems like depending on how much I pu:violin:sh on the gas pedal the battery light would come on…

Now this morning, same issue as above but the check engine light came on as I was driving… The care seems like it drives and idles normal. Not sure what is causing these lights to come on… Have not check the code yet. Will do when I get home…

Anyone can help??
:tea:

Engine

[QUOTE=billlikecar;9158]This began yesterday… First the traction light stays on once i started up the car, then as I drive the battery light comes on intermittently. It seems like depending on how much I pu:violin:sh on the gas pedal the battery light would come on…

Now this morning, same issue as above but the check engine light came on as I was driving… The care seems like it drives and idles normal. Not sure what is causing these lights to come on… Have not check the code yet. Will do when I get home…

Anyone can help??
:tea:[/QUOTE]

did it rain seems like a bit of condensation got you some electrical gremlins Im assuming you got this all figured out though, if not let us know