More 16 problems

Thanks for the answer to my previous post. Went out this AM then plug in when got home. Went out for afternoon gem ride…unplugged…error code 16. To clear the code i turned the lights on to drain the top charge. Then noticed no rear lights. After a few min. Front lights dim and go out…all with key on. Left it for awhile and code 16 is gone but still no lights. Tried the turn signals …no lights but dash indicator works and dash lights dim and brighten with the signal.
Followed the previous post suggestions and all batteries good. Voltage at control box is 79.6V.
Any suggestions
Thanks

Forgot to post gem is 2005 E2

I think you missed my previous point.
When it is giving you a code -16, You should measure the V on the batteries when this is happening, not after you drained the pack a bit. If it is happening often, there may be a problem.

As to your head and tail lights going out, you should look at your harness connectors for signs of a bad connection and heat issues.

In the front of the car, driver side down near where the hood pivot rolls forward is where the hood harness connects. There is a small white 2x2 or a 2x3 connector. Is that melted?

The same goes for the tail light harness. This connector is under the back seat usually floating around or on top of the batteries.

Inspect both of those connectors. Pull apart, clean, re=install. Try again.

Thank you…3 hours rest 77.9V

Thanks…I’ll look at that previous post suggestion in the AM

In 3 hours resting (not driving) Your pack dropped from 79.6 to 77.9V?

Yeah, I’m thinking there is something seriously going on with your batteries.
Wat are they and when was the last time you serviced them?

I’ll take a hard look at that! Thanks

Problem solved……dirty J4 connection at the psdm

Which issue? The code 16 or the lighting issue?
I’ll see if I can trace that out.

Sorry…the lighting issue. After checking the connections you suggested and finding nothing wrong…went to the Manual …section 5 page 43. Check for 12v at pin an and b at psdm…if not check wiring back to converter, well no 12v and wiring looked good so disambled the connector and cleaned….got 12v and lights, horn, etc worked.

Ooops. I think I misspoke had 12 v at pin A and B. But nothing after that…so then decided to check connector. Didn’t look good…so cjeaned