Rear lights upgrade to LED

I would like to change out my Rear lights to LED, I already ordered the top 3rd Break light. I am interested in upgrading the front and rear turn lights and Rear round lights. Any links would be great. I saw a rear that some one posted but cant find the post, I think it was a Mazda light?

Thanks stocking up parts for the rebuild…

Anyone interested, I just ordered these bulbs to replace the Turn Signal Blinkers to LED.

Amazon.com: Qoope - Pack of 4-1056 BAU15S 7507 12496 5009 PY21W Super Bright Amber/Yellow 12-24V DC 3014 144SMD LED Bulbs for Turn Signal Blinker Lights Side Marker Light: Automotive

I used these and they’re a perfect fit for the rear lights.

Thank you, Order last week and they are sitting on my bench with other parts received. Most of Think is getting re-upholstered and painted now. Going thru Charger, Battery’s, suspension, breaks motor and controller.

Still looking for wheels and tires, EIM suggested mini cooper 15" wheels and 175/165 r15 tires. But I may go with 14" ET 25 wheels with 205/40/r14 tires so I would not need spacers.

These are by far the best headlights I have found. They are projector motorcycle headlights and yet work perfect on my 2006 e4. I also bought another pair of taillights off of eBay and mounted them on the rear fenders. Bought some yellow LED small marker lights for the side of the from t and rear fenders too.

That would be great for others looking to upgrade the crappy inefficient lights. I already ordered these:
Amazon.com: Didieyes 2pcs 3.5in White COB LED Fog Light Projector with Red Halo Ring Angel Daytime Running Light DRL Car Driving Lamps(Red, 3.5inch): Automotive

I’ll post pics when I get Think at that area of the build up.
One thing I haven’t mentioned about Think is the previous owner was none other than Harrison Ford, yes the actor known as Han Solo.

Good for Gem, but will not work with Think as it has a much different bulb housing.

I will be extremely disappointed if you haven’t already named your car “The Falcon”.

1 Like

Do you Think guys have about 5.5 inches of flat space to mount one of these?
They look like tons of fun!
They are a bit too big for stock Gem fenders. I might have to get some and find a trailer to put them on.

I used these and they were plug and play. :slight_smile:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F66QDZX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1