Please your opinion abouw new EV, Twike

Hi!
At first i will introduce myself. I am Saskia, a dutch student, i am doing research in the electric vehicle market in the U.S.A.
We want to introduce a new electric vehicle, the TWIKE

The TWIKE is an electric vehicle. The first TWIKEs were produced 18 years ago. Today there are over 1.000 TWIKEs on the road, which have together made over 60,000,000 km of experience. The TWIKE has been kept up to date and is now fitted with lithium batteries, making it the ideal mode of transport for your daily travels. The TWIKE is efficient, environmentally friendly, attractive and sportive.

The price for the TWIKE sport starts with € 16.772. This version includes TWIKE Active, ReDesign, click pedals, fabric seat cover and carpet light.

This version is without batteries. There are three types of batteries that can be selected. The prices for the batteries varies from € 5.847 up to € 11.694.
The cheapest complete version of the TWIKE costs about € 23.237 and the most expensive TWIKE costs about € 31.046.

An efficient electrometer and a computer-monitored battery empower the TWIKE. The fast-charger and the sport seats belong to the standard equipment. The TWIKE is equipped with an additional pedal mechanism. The muscle strength activates the rear wheels directly by help of a chain. The pedal frequency can be fitted to a velocity between 25 and 70 km/h by a gear charge. The muscle strength can be used as you like depending on your pleasure and your fitness. But even without muscle strength the TWIKE reaches its maximal drive performance. A new motor-mechanism unit which was specially developed for the TWIKE enables an even more sportive driving as before. It is overloadable, calm and accelerates the TWIKE fast. The capacity of the battery is so big that it is already possible to drive over 250km, without charging between. The reason of that is because the used lithium-mangan-cells offers a high energy density in combination with a low weight.

Hopefully, you will give your opinion about this EV?
Do you think the american people will buy the TWIKE?
What do you think about the design and functionality?
What do you think about the extra paddling option?
What do you think about the price?
Maybe you have some extra remarks of the TWIKE?

I really hope you could help me out and provide me with some useful information.
Thanks a lot.
Kind regards, Saskia

Reverse wheel configuration.