Picked up a used 2013 GEM e2...Have a few questions

Hey guys,

I just picked up a used 2013 GEM e2 today that has a Linksback on it that I have no use for. Is there a place I can list it for sale on here?

Secondly, is there a way to limit the speed more than what’s available with the stock rocker switch that has Reverse, Low, and High? My employees at our RV park will be using it, and I’d like it to have the power, but not necessarily the top speed.

It has the cab on it, and I’d like to get it wrapped…anybody out there have templates for these vehicles?

I’d like to put this bed on it: Short Bed Conversion | Polaris GEM Store and this stake bed kit: Stake-Back Kit | Polaris GEM Store but it doesn’t appear the bed is available from Polaris yet.

Who are some of the aftermarket companies that make things like bumpers, beds, and tow hitches for these things? My google searches aren’t returning a whole lot.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Chris

There have been posts on here looking for linksback.

Easily reprogrammed for slower speed.
Could buy or borrow programmer.

First I’ve heard of a request for slower speed.:slight_smile:

You could cut the high speed wire at switch or controller.

[quote=Inwo;31286]There have been posts on here looking for linksback.[/quote]I’ll see if I can find them…thanks.

Easily reprogrammed for slower speed.
Could buy or borrow programmer.
I’d love to have a programmer…where/who makes them and where do I find them?

First I’ve heard of a request for slower speed.:slight_smile:
Our speed limit in our RV park is 5mph, and our staff break the rules more than anybody on our golf carts. 15 and 25mph is just way too fast with all the little kiddos running around. Ideally something like 8 & 15mph would be nice.

You could cut the high speed wire at switch or controller.
Would I just pull the dash apart to disconnect the high speed wire? Thanks for the help,

The other question my wife had is whether a rear facing flip over seats are available for these e2’s?

Chris

I believe the switch pops out.

Thanks…

Chris

put the car in turf gear… look for getting controller programmer via Google… put the golf attachment on Craigslist or eBay… I don’t think the bed like the eS will fit on the e2… there is the bed attachment… again look on Craigslist and eBay…

Bob

Rodney… Old Boat guy… just added a rear facing seat to an e2

Bob

Thanks guys.

For parts Try googling “Ride for Fun” also Call Karen at “Gem Car Parts Direct” 888-677-4961"

Thanks dcannow.

Chris

[quote=ravencr;31304]Thanks dcannow.

Chris[/quote]

Also-Another place to check is “NEV Service” 877-447-0102. They have a Parts/Accessories catalog with a lot of goodies. I have it downloaded and if you want a copy send me your email address in a personal message and I will send you an attachment.:thumb:

Sweet…thanks. I’ll send you a message now.

Chris

on the stake bed… try Nevaccessories.com… they have a catalog online. problem is it’s heavy and they are in AZ… where are you?

Bob

where are you located ? it’s not on your signature . the low speed well only hold it back to 15mph . if you want slower you well have to reprogram you controller or have it done for you .