No "Click" no error code - just not working

I am here, have been been getting my updates?

More than what you posted two lines above?
You said no change when interlock jumped.

I returned with a check on that red wire for power.

What have I missed?

Can we just shoot it yet? Then burn it. Chop it up into little pieces and scatter them in the ocean. Please? It is an 02 after allā€¦

Apparently those AM classes have not been helping.
Can you get a refund?

Iā€™m watching and waiting too. I have similar, but Iā€™m not this far into it yet.
Thanks for all the information and questions.

So I picked up a new meter and started from the beginning again. I checked the green line from the relay to ground and got 12v. I then check the black line from the relay to ground and again 12v. So far everything you had me check yesterday is showing 12v. I had a bad meter.
Do you think itā€™s the relay ?

I thought so. What you were telling me wasnā€™t making sense but I was rolling with it.
My very next test was going to have you to try something that was going to double check your no power reading.

Ok- Back to your problem.
I am satisfied that your Relay is bad. You can get the same thing, or in a pinch you can get a standard Bosch Automotive cube form an auto parts store and plug it in place.
Iā€™ll show you which pins to plug the wires onto.

Iā€™ll have to check the cube contact rating(not rated for 72v) but it should be fine. I donā€™t remember much power going through there. Let me check.

@Cyborg - How much of all that did you follow?

Be aware of the first step, Identify if you have the wiring update or not. Joeā€™s did.

If not, it takes a little different direction.

You have been so helpful thank you.

Joe

I am not an expect but I know my way around with the right direction and you were great with that.
Thatā€™s why I wanted to pick up a new meter because things were not making sense.
I just found the same reply on line for $2.50. It will be here within three days. Should be plug and play once it arrives.
I will report back once installed.
Thanks

Update!

The relay came yesterday and with a 5 min change out my GEM is back on the road thanks to the help and patience of AssyRequired .

3 Likes