New To The Forum? Introduce Yourself Here

I’m new to the forum and to the world of electric cars. I figured this would be a great place to learn more. I look forward to posting here.

Hi Everyone,
I am Charlie in Mayeville, SC. I am new to the group

I have a problem that I hope someone here can help me with, I don’t know where to post it, nor quite where to find the answer. I hope with so many of you having electrical expertise, you can help me with my problem. :confused:

I have a non-electric [U]vehicle with a short or open circuit. I have an idea which line it is on, but I am having a problem locating the problem[/U].

1. Is there a better place to post this question, forum, different site etc?

2. Is there an easy way to find a open or short circuit?

3. I did some research and noticed there are short circuit finders for sale by various manufacturers. If anyone has any experience with them:
    a) Do they work well?
    b) What features should I look for, if I decide to get a short circuit finder?
    c) Do you have any other suggestions: type, manufacturer, model etc?

Thank-you in advance, for your help and understanding,
Charlie

Hello,

I am new, we’ll rock together.

[QUOTE=jaques;6277]Hi Everyone,
I am Charlie in Mayeville, SC. I am new to the group

I have a non-electric [U]vehicle with a short or open circuit. I have an idea which line it is on, but I am having a problem locating the problem[/U].

[/QUOTE]

Hello Charlie,

dont have idea about any particular forum about this non-electric vehicle
but I got one thread, visit this Two non-electric Volvos - DIY Electric Car Forums

Hi my name Micheal…

I am Athur. I came across this forum and surf with this forum. I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members. Hope have a good time with you all.

Hi There,

I am Munna from Bangalore, India

I am new to electric bikes and I am hoping to build an electric motorcycle that can give me a range of 75 miles(100 KMS approx)

The main reason behind building an electric motorcycle is to reduce carbon foot print and save money spent on the fuel

Hope i get a lot of help from this forum

Cheers
Munna… :slight_smile:

My user name is my name and I’m from the mountain state of Colorado. I’m a fiction writer for fun, but a graphic designer by trade. I’m interested in purchasing an EV someday when they hit the same price of internal combustion cars with a mileage of over 150 miles on a single charge. From what I’ve seen recently with the Mitsubishi-i, that may be a reality I may see before I turn 40, hopefully.

Hello,

My name is Mike. I am coming from Slovenia (EU). I drive Toyota Prius Hybrid.

Cheers,
Mike

Hi folks, I’m David, from San Diego, CA, USA.

Buying a Th!nk City Car today, pretty excited. Looking for like-minded folks to discuss EVs.

My name is James. I am a Police Chief at a small private college that has two 2008 Gem E2 models for campus patrol. They were ordered together from our local dealer with money received through a grant. One of them has been almost trouble free. The other has been a beast to keep running, and service costs over the past three years have reached nearly half the original cost of the vehicle when it was new. My hope is to become more informed on them so we can keep them running without the astronomical labor costs associated with repair at a service facility. I would also like to look at time proven aftermarket upgrades that would enhance performance without compromising quality.

Hi everyone! Newbie here :rapture:

[QUOTE=taylor00;13340]Hi everyone! Newbie here :rapture:[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forums! :yo:

Hello everyone newbie here from the Bahamas having issues with a Gem e825