New to Forum

Just got my Gem today. It’s a 2010 e2. Really enjoying driving it. Went to Police station to get inspected because the Probate Office is 22miles from here. Waiting for Title from Colorado.
The motor is 7 hp. Can the governor be changed to let it go up to 30 mph? Just want to get to Walmart down the road.

Hi Mum

Welcome to the forum - you will certainly be at home here as there are a lot of e2 users here.

I think the NEV market has been overlooked by many people and is actually a major stepping stone to mainstream EVs.

Regards,

Mark

We have a hybrid that we love, but the short trips and neighborhood trips will be great in the e2. AND my dog, Gandolf, enjoys his runs with the e2 in the neighborhood since I can’t walk as fast as he needs to run.

Also did some research and found that the e2 7hp motor will overheat if speed increased. Since Walmart is so close, will get slow orange triangle to use if needed. Police didn’t have a problem with the trip.

Guess I’m chatty tonight. Just wanted to say it is sooo good to see so many newbies. Counted 12 besides me.

We have newbies joining every day - so the community is growing.

Regards,

Mark